Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fell asleep at 7:45. I've got the rerun playing now. Thanks for the notes here y'all. I don't understand a bunch of this debate cuz I don't understand Spanish. I guess I'll pause it and see if I can get the words to come on the screen in English. Any y'all a translationistizer!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2 degrees Celsius is about 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit according to Google in case y'all wondering what Beto just said.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
NopeQUOTE="blake711, post: 3246815, member: 32"]nope …. Just playing golf at my resorts on a very regular basis. free golf at tax payers expense
5c6.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Plus I can charge all those that travel with me a huge inflated cost so I make profit. Big profits. Did I mention that I am the best at golf. I am a real sack of crap.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I admit it, I was going to watch this, 'cause it's been drilled in to me to know your enemy...but I couldn't....I just couldn't do it. I managed to watch about 10 minutes worth of the "Free Stuff for Everybody" show then turned it off.

Clearly, President Trump has no serious opposition at this time, other than maybe Biden. I think it would be cool to watch them settle it outside. My money would be on Trump, cause he'd just grab Biden by the ________.

Keep America Great.

Oh, yes, and good job to everyone here, well...almost everyone, for NOT FEEDING THE TROLL. Maybe we can starve it and it will slime away on it's belly, like a reptile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom