Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
… I am a dumb azz

Why do you say that? The only thing I disagreed with you on the one post is you didn't like the man Trump but not liking the man shouldn't keep you from liking what he's done for and still trying to do for America. When I saw Obama for the first time waaaay back I saw him as a nice up and coming man who was well spoken and very educated. Granted I only saw him on TV for a few minutes when he was talking to a crowd of people at a small venue. I thought to myself, I hope this guy is a republican. If he isn't, we're in trouble.

When Obama was elected I had the wait and see attitude. Then he started in with his racist crap and entitlements and I disliked his policies. He exchanged known war criminals for an army sergeant traitor. He gave Iran billions on pallets to pacify them. He notified a country, can't remember which one, that the Israelis were planning an attack and gave them the rundown on their plans. Instead of bringing people together in racial type instances he divided us, rushing to judgement every damn time. He could have been a great man in that respect but he just kept going on with the lies. He really screwed up healthcare which is another entire thread. I really think Trump is a good American but has said some things that he shouldn't have said. Off the cuff he sucks at communication. His state of the union speeches have been right on. He really has not been given the chance to be a great president all because of revenge politics. Imagine if the press and the attempted coup had not happened what his approval rating would have been. The Mueller investigation cost us 43 house seats too I am convinced of this. Trump's heart is in the right place.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
John McCain was an honorable man …. A decorated war hero. trumpeeee proved himself to be a total low life when he disrespected mcain. do you respect those with bone spurs over a true patriot?
McCain was a hotdog pilot that took unnecessary risks and destroyed three aircraft. Had he not been an Admiral's son he would have been permanently suspended from flying status. Consequently he continued to fly and would not have been a POW except he took another unnecessary risk and was shot down and remained at Hanoi the remainder of the Vietnam war.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NopeQUOTE="blake711, post: 3246815, member: 32"]nope …. Just playing golf at my resorts on a very regular basis. free golf at tax payers expense. Did anyone tell you that Joe Biden rents his servants quarters to the Secret Service for his protection and he charged the taxpayers over $171,000???

Plus I am a real sack of crap.
. And you shouldn't think of yourself so lowly unless it's true.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain was a hotdog pilot that took unnecessary risks and destroyed three aircraft. Had he not been an Admiral's son he would have been permanently suspended from flying status. Consequently he continued to fly and would not have been a POW except he took another unnecessary risk and was shot down and remained at Hanoi the remainder of the Vietnam war.
McCain crashed a plane when he was just out of the Academy. He should have been reduced to a deck officer right then, and yes his Admiral dad had something to do with that. The rest of it is B.S. He did not bomb the Forrestal. He took an unnecessary risk over Hanoi?
I never heard that one, but it seems to me that climbing into a war plane is a risk in itself.

He refused the Get Out Of Jail Free card that was offered by his captors.
Say what you will about his political life but his military service was more than honorable.
Why listen to stuff that Daily Kos cooked-up in 2008?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom