Democrat Debates.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
John McCain was an honorable man …. A decorated war hero. trumpeeee proved himself to be a total low life when he disrespected mcain. do you respect those with bone spurs over a true patriot?

He was a traitor, crashed 2 planes, got himself captured, and would never had been in the Senate had people
Not felt sorry for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TeleStratMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
McCain crashed a plane when he was just out of the Academy. He should have been reduced to a deck officer right then, and yes his Admiral dad had something to do with that. The rest of it is B.S. He did not bomb the Forrestal. He took an unnecessary risk over Hanoi?
I never heard that one, but it seems to me that climbing into a war plane is a risk in itself.

He refused the Get Out Of Jail Free card that was offered by his captors.
Say what you will about his political life but his military service was more than honorable.
Why listen to stuff that Daily Kos cooked-up in 2008?

I do separate his Military Service from His Political Career and McCain was a CORRUPT U.S. SENATOR.

https://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/mccain-the-most-reprehensible-of-the-keating-five-6431838

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't blocked him yet. Feeding the troll was kinda fun last night. I got my finger on the trigger though. Just for grins how many guys have you all got blocked. I just checked I am at 11. I think about half of them are just spammers in the for sale sections and I don't want them clogging up my Whats New page. Minimum of 3 totally earned their way there.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't blocked him yet. Feeding the troll was kinda fun last night. I got my finger on the trigger though. Just for grins how many guys have you all got blocked. I just checked I am at 11. I think about half of them are just spammers in the for sale sections and I don't want them clogging up my Whats New page. Minimum of 3 totally earned their way there.
I had 2 on the ignore list counting Carter. The other guy is a classified spammer. I don't dislike him, he just clogs up my feed. I released Carter from my ignore list because he was being so quiet. Maybe he learned his lesson and will bring substance to the conversation now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom