Democrat Senator Proposes Restricting Gun That Does Not Exist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if he just didn't understand the "gas operated" mechanism, but instead called it "gas assisted?" Let's face it, if he didn't serve in the military nor was something of a firearms enthusiast, he could have easily been confused.

However, if that was the case, a gas operated mechanism pretty much rules out most, if not all, of semi-automatic rifles.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if he just didn't understand the "gas operated" mechanism, but instead called it "gas assisted?" Let's face it, if he didn't serve in the military nor was something of a firearms enthusiast, he could have easily been confused.

However, if that was the case, a gas operated mechanism pretty much rules out most, if not all, of semi-automatic rifles.

But wouldn't ban blowback AR's such as those in 9mm. :)

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I thought that all poiticians were "gas operated" mechanisms with a full-auto "knee jerk" activation/operating swith. :wink2::rollingla:rotflmao::rollingla:rotflmao:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For $#!+$ sake people.
This is a gun hating politician talking about guns. Do you really think he knows much about them?
Hell no. Just like I don't know anything about safe spaces or living a life where there aren't disappointments on occasion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom