Democrat Senator Proposes Restricting Gun That Does Not Exist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Uncke TK, IIRC, wasn't that Dan Combs---thanks for jogging my memory.

Videos:

He came to our Junior High School for a demo. He was FAST!
I worked with his son at the Ponca City Refinery for a short time. His son still works there I think. I got some back stories of his exhibition career.
Early on, he stuffed a 1911 in his 6 waistband. There was a round in the chamber and he took one in the buttocks.

Last edited:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He came to our Junior High School for a demo. He was FAST!
I worked with his son at the Ponca City Refinery for a short time. His son still works there I think. I got some back stories of his exhibition career.
Early on, he stuffed a 1911 in his 6 waistband. There was a round in the chamber and he took one in the buttocks.

I remember that as well. An old gun smith(has since past) that I used to frequent was friends with Combs.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Regardless if he misspoke or not, the fact that someone that can’t even pronounce a firearm’s action correctly is calling for bans on firearms is disgusting. These people make me sick. The whole age limit thing really sickens me. You are considered an adult at 18, can be drafted to serve in the military or can serve by choice but can’t be trusted to purchase a gun. I keep saying it, we are headed in a very bad direction. We are gonna get hit very hard. People keep saying, “nothing is gonna happen”. And I keep saying the same things. It IS happening. Trump has proven he is a traitor. He is not a 2A supporter. We are screwed folks. I see only one way of avoiding what is coming.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I heard a prediction about tools and machinery that was made by an old engineer (a friend of mine now deceased) who used to work for Boeing. He said, “Someday for National Security and Public Safety, Private Individuals will be banned from owning Metal Working Tools, Equipment and Raw Materials” He also predicted that someday (for Public Safety) people will also be prohibited from working on their own vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom