Democrats Are Intent On Bankrupting US

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dims are pandering for the illegal vote if the vote by mail thing passes and I hope it doesn't. Illegals can already vote in comifornika. All one needs to register to vote in CA is a driver's license. All illegals are eligible for a drivers license in that state of hell.
Oh it's worse than that. When they apply for that driver's license they are automatically registered. Of course the "law" is only supposed to apply to citizens but how far does anyone think that really goes? There's no real reason for the dims to hide this stuff anymore. Everybody knows exactly where they stand. The only question is have they imported enough voters yet.

Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.

And then there's this little tidbit:
Voter pre-registration is available for Californians who are 16 or 17 years old. They will automatically be registered to vote when they turn 18.

https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/california-motor-voter/

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Dems wanted a "Virus Czar" so one was appointed and then they wanted an independent Czar. What they really want if they were honest is a Democrat Czar. I cant imagine the total dollars wasted on worthless and endless pandering, questioning and endless investigations. We could have a pretty nest egg on what all the secretaries have prepared just on paper. The Democrats wouldn't know what to do if they had a real job. You can't make money or friends by complaining.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
And then there is US who keep voting for the same politicians who talk out one side of their face and do the opposite. It’s not the Democrats, it’s the weak swamp dwelling Republicans who continue to bend over and take it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Very true statement. Everyone hates congress but it ain't their congressmen/senator that is the problem. They are all corrupt its just at what level. All they truly care about is staying in power and self preservation.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The time for term limits arrived ages ago.

Back in the '90's when the Republicans took over Congress during Clinton's term, they passed term limits. Unfortunately, SCOTUS decided that setting term limits restricted the "free speech rights" of the citizenry should they want to keep a representative or senator beyond the limits of the term limit provisions. Thus, they ruled it unconstitutional.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We would have an effective term limit if not for voter apathy.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We would have an effective term limit if not for voter apathy. Truer words were never uttered on the internet. People don't care unless it personally affects them-as in no iPhone, no computer games, no internet, no sports, etc. That allows congress to have their way with us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom