Democrats Introduce Bill Banning Sales and Ads for Gun Parts Kits(makes “home gunsmithing” illegal)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...il&utmterm=down-range&utm_campaign=20181115dr
Democrats Introduce Bill Banning Sales and Advertisements for Gun Parts Kits
by AWR Hawkins - 13 Nov 2018

..."The Firearms Policy Coalition warns that bill is ambiguous and would be far-reaching. For example, they explain that HR 7115 does not “make a distinction between upper and lower receivers” for AR-15s and would make “home gunsmithing” illegal."...

Last edited:

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we need to get together, i really do build some nice rifles and would be happy to walk you thru it, i've also got some nice parts like bcg i could let got of cheap. be fast tho i may be on a quick down hill slide

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who would’ve thought? Like I have said before. The left is gonna keep pushing for tougher gun laws until they succeed. We have to stay vigilant. There are a lot of people that have the attitude that even if it passes the house it would never make it out of the senate. Or if it did that Trump wouldn’t sign it. I wouldn’t be so sure about either one. Trump is not this big pro gun guy like he tries to act like he is. And a lot of the so called pro gun senators have caved before so it wouldn’t be surprising if they did it again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom