Dentist recommendation ( Okc)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone recommend a dentist in Okc ( south side perfectly)from personal experience?
I needed a dentist for whole mouth hybrid denture also called permanent denture.
But I don’t have dental insurance! Maybe someone with personal experience can recommend a dentist for me that do the good work but also is reasonable priced? thanks in advance.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a good Christian guy named Garrick McAnear. I can't tell you about his insurance and cost, but he is a great guy, I went to high school with him. Would highly recommend.

okcsmile.com

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to OU Dental School, their prices are around 1/2 ofd what a regular dentist charges so they say... A cleaning costs around $125.00 and I think a cavity filled ? $175.00.

Stephen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for all of inputs, anyone have a experience with no insurances? I am aware the hybrid dentures going to be expensive and willing to pay the price for the good service just want to find the reasonable one. I will give some of them a call Monday.Thanks!

Last edited:

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a good Christian guy named Garrick McAnear. I can't tell you about his insurance and cost, but he is a great guy, I went to high school with him. Would highly recommend.
okcsmile.com

I go to www.okcsmiles.com and can tell you they are the best. Probably not the cheapest but all my family goes there.

I would Highly recommend Dr Steven Kendrick on Post Rd in MWC Great dentist! Dentistry By Design 405-732-0431

Never been here but I use to do personal training after Steve and can tell you he is a great guy. If I was looking he would be top on my list.

Latest posts

Top Bottom