Derps will give up everything to the gov at some point.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Teach kids not to say something and it won't work. I read the other day that some school in NYC were teaching students to be ashamed of being White and their privileges. Tell a poor White kid they should be ashamed of being White and their privileges, I myself was at the bottom of the social scale and the other wealthy kids were teachers pets, I was poor and hungry most of the time, lived in a shack but that was my privilege. Same thing can be said for Black kids who are poor, they are at the bottom as well compared to other Black kids with both parents and a nice home.
New York school tells white kids they should be ashamed of ...
Personally the only silver lining I see anymore is that eventually the Saxon will remember how to hate.
I can only hope that life is made so bad for whites that they have no choice other than to revolt against this disgusting world and burn it to the ground. Use the ash as aggregate in the concrete we use to build a new world. A world where we teach our children pride in their people, in their culture and to revere their ancestors who conquered and civilized the world.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You described yourself as a fascist in a thread earlier this week, and frankly, you do sort of sound like a Nazi.
Maybe you're a good Nazi? I don't even know you. Lots of good people on both sides.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eventually everyone will be pretty much a single shade of khaki and humans will have to find another means of discrimination. I'll be dust when it happens so I'm not really concerned about it one way or another. :coffee2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom