Desert Eagle M1911 ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody own, had a chance to fire or to hold the Desert Eagle M1911's ?......impressions ?

I've read several things on the WWW and watched a couple of Youtube reviews and those that have them seem to like them.

I'd try to find one locally but price wise the stainless model pictured below (they also come blued) runs $723.00 with free shipping at Bud's.

Desert Eagle 45 ACP.jpg

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i've looked at them, lots of bells and whistles for the money. Israeli built is a plus in my books. I usually don't like the blue/black controls on stainless.

be the first and buy one LOL i'd like to have one myself

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I owned one years ago when they were still Desert Eagle and not owned by Kahr. The quality was very good and the pistol performed as expected. A very good value.

I have not owned one since Kahr bought them but based on Kahrs reputation I would expect a quality firearm.

The only thing I don't like is the use of the McCormick rear site. It limits your options.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see they got rid of the huge rollmark on the side of the slide. I always wanted one of them with the Color Case Hardened controls and such, but hated the huge DESERT EAGLE on the slide.

I've not heard any negatives on them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom