Desperate Katie Couric Files to Dismiss $12M Defamation Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw a post that said something that I think is a great idea.

"It is well past time to make fraud, toxic faux journalism very expensive to the perpetrators, I would move for damages for each gun owning citizen in the US. Start with $1200 for each citizen as a class action suit. Stupid needs to be very expensive and painful."

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not sure I believe that we should have an open season on people I disagree with on political topics. They are the same as most regulars on this site, which jump on the bandwagon against anyone that disagrees with one of their point's of view.
Also, the same as this site, they have rule to guide their behavior, but disregard them all the time. Then, if their Ad Hominem attacks fail, they either ban you or just put you on ignore, but as soon as you say you will ignore them, they start defending how they are bases on open conversation.

The real problem is logically thinking people should never engage in a conversation with children.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They're not just talking about having an open season on just any old person they disagree with. They are talking about "journalists" that constantly try to undermine the 2A. Yes we should have an open season on them. They consistently lie about things to teach people that don't know better to think guns are terrible instruments of death that provide no benefits. They also try and "educate" uninformed people that common citizens do not deserve the right to bear arms. So yeah, heaven forbid we call for something to be done about that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom