DEVELOPING: All Passengers on Epstein’s Flight Logs to Be Named – Epstein’s Rich and Famous Pals Pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, yeah...how's things going overall? Chinese economy, service industry, jobless rate, circus sideshow elections, PC culture so bad adults can't even say what they mean anymore. Either you old guys endorse this, or were unable to prevent it. Losers no matter which one it is.

And then have the nerve to talk crap about millennials. What a joke.

First, I'm not old, second, same **** that's been going on for years. Pelosi has been in office longet than I've been alive, same for Schumer, but yeah, all the world's problems occurred in the past 4 years while the orange guy has been in office. The PC culture crap has been on a downhill slide for more than a decade, probably closer to 14-15 years at least that I can remember, but then again, I was out working in the real world, and not sitting in my mom's basement. Right, the left is gonna save us from all the **** the left did that conservatives couldn't stop.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, I'm not old, second, same **** that's been going on for years. Pelosi has been in office longet than I've been alive, same for Schumer, but yeah, all the world's problems occurred in the past 4 years while the orange guy has been in office. The PC culture crap has been on a downhill slide for more than a decade, probably closer to 14-15 years at least that I can remember, but then again, I was out working in the real world, and not sitting in my mom's basement. Right, the left is gonna save us from all the **** the left did that conservatives couldn't stop.

So Bush didn't fix things? Republican majorities didn't fix things? Was the economy better or worse while Clinton was in the oval office? Obama's economy wasn't the worst ever either. DJT had a full majority and exactly what did he do for the 2nd Amendment?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DJT had a full majority and exactly what did he do for the 2nd Amendment?

He left it alone. Besides, Congress is the body that is charged with removing laws infringing on the RKBA. A president can't remove infringements on his own.

If you are looking for something Trump has done for the RKBA, look at the justices he has placed on the Supreme Court and the next justice he will add - not to mention the judges he has placed on the lower courts to help rid the judicial system of leftist ideologists.

Woody

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He left it alone. Besides, Congress is the body that is charged with removing laws infringing on the RKBA. A president can't remove infringements on his own.

If you are looking for something Trump has done for the RKBA, look at the justices he has placed on the Supreme Court and the next justice he will add - not to mention the judges he has placed on the lower courts to help rid the judicial system of leftist ideologists.

Woody

Yep, and an R congress could have repealed 1968, 1934....instead we got some kind of ban on a plastic attachment, and a statement about not liking suppressors.

Which means - not only did DJT not do squat, but hundreds of freedom-loving Republicrats didn't do squat. Let's keep voting them in, shall we?

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, and an R congress could have repealed 1968, 1934....instead we got some kind of ban on a plastic attachment, and a statement about not liking suppressors.

Which means - not only did DJT not do squat, but hundreds of freedom-loving Republicrats didn't do squat. Let's keep voting them in, shall we?

Will your liberal friends repeal the 1968 GCA and the 1934 Gun law?

The plastic attachment was 'banned' by the ATF, not Trump or Congress. All I know about suppressors is that a proposed bill was 'emotionally' tabled because of one of the 'mass shootings' like the bump stocks were banned.

Woody

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The plastic attachment was 'banned' by the ATF, not Trump or Congress. All I know about suppressors is that a proposed bill was 'emotionally' tabled because of one of the 'mass shootings' like the bump stocks were banned.

Woody

My friends aren't liberal, unless you mean in the classical Jeffersonian sense. ("liberal" has been stolen, just like "gay" - it's original meaning is a far cry from what people think it means)

Did Trump endorse that ban? Did Trump endorse suppressors?

It would be an epic, historical moment should we actually get a pro-gun presidential candidate that passed muster with the Irish and the Fudds.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Woody
Is the ATF a fourth branch of government?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what I said, and I stand by it. Obviously, we don't have a fascist totalitarian government as defined by websters, but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist in the republican party.

This is the type of fascism I read and overhear. Spot on and dead ringer for more than a few members here.

Could you please state which specific GOP leaders or politicians you believe exemplify fascism?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Woody

Trump's ATF....that is important. And he expressed his support for it, numerous times.

...and more of the "you disagree with me therefore you are a Lib" that we often see. That's fascism lol.

TK is the farthest thing from a lib you will ever find.

Latest posts

Top Bottom