Dewalt Circular Saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
This chainsaws are pretty impressive too. I got one to keep the patio fireplace fed.
Need to add the sawsall and I’ll be set.

I have a Dewalt cordless chainsaw and love it. I have a larger Stihl gas powered too, but find myself using the Dewalt battery-operated one a lot more. It looks like they're having the free 5 AH battery deal with Dewalt Sawzall, so I may run to town and get that tomorrow. It's like getting the saw free!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dang that is a good deal.
I have the saw, drill, impact driver, sawzall and blower. Four 20 amp batteries and one 8 amp hour battery plus two chargers and a quick charger. I thought I had it all covered until @ttown mentioned the cordless chainsaw. Now I have to go look at those. I don’t suppose this deal includes the chainsaw????

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
Dang that is a good deal.
I have the saw, drill, impact driver and saws all. Four 20 amp batteries and one 8 amp hour battery plus two chargers and a quick charger. I thought I had it all covered until @ttown mentioned the cordless chainsaw. Now I have to go look at those. I don’t suppose this deal includes the chainsaw????
If you can hold out, I got mine at Atwoods on Black Friday for 129. They also had a four pack of batteries for 149 regular 299. I got hooked up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom