Dewalt Circular Saw

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
You guys have way better luck with battery powered tools than I do.
I hate them.
I own 1 cordless drill and it was cheap under 40 for drill battery and charger Black and Decker 20 volt lithium.
Frame is busted but still works after many years but I usually reach for corded Milwaukee drills.

The price people pay for cordless is ridiculous and to me it's like paying 300 for a box of primers.

I suppose for small projects they will work.
like @dlbleak stated see if you can wait for a deal.
If I was forced to by cordless I would take that path.

My 4000 watt peak 2000 continuous inverter runs all my corded tools and my welder.
Cheaper than cordless tools for me.

I have dewalt chargers and dead batteries and busted dewalt drills people gave me.
Scrap pile.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I hate them.
I own 1 cordless drill and it was cheap under 40 for drill battery and charger Black and Decker 20 volt lithium.
Frame is busted but still works after many years but I usually reach for corded Milwaukee drills.

The price people pay for cordless is ridiculous and to me it's like paying 300 for a box of primers.

My 4000 watt peak 2000 continuous inverter runs all my corded tools and my welder.

I have dewalt chargers and dead batteries and busted dewalt drills people gave me.
Scrap pile.
I have had my Dewalt cordless tool for years and have never had a problem. I even dropped one in the lake while installing a boat lift. It was in the lake until I could go back and get my big magnet and fish it out. It still works today.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I’ve got the compact Milwaukee drill and impact driver. Those things can go for hours without a recharge
I’m all m12, have around 8 tools and those
Little things blow away the 18v dewalts
I used to have and they’re incredibly light. A joy on a ladder

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
190   0   0
I have had my Dewalt cordless tool for years and have never had a problem. I even dropped one in the lake while installing a boat lift. It was in the lake until I could go back and get my big magnet and fish it out. It still works today.
Dropped one in Bell Cow lake while building a duck blind. Fished it out and went back to work. It never missed a beat.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hate them.

Scrap pile.
I just used my Milwaukee cordless 1/2” impact driver to work on my round baler. I wouldn’t trade it for a corded impact.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I hate them.

Scrap pile.
There are just times when it’s not practical to string out 100’ of cord. I use my Dewalt power tools about 50% of the time and my corded tools the other 50%. Bought the drill, saw and batteries 7 years ago and they are still going strong.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0

Latest posts

Top Bottom