Dexter: New Blood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone else a Dexter fan? Not sure how I feel about the new series yet. I hope it doesn't carry on with the Liberal agenda like this first episode did. I can give it some leeway on the first one, but if it carries on with it on that level, it will be hard to enjoy.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else a Dexter fan? Not sure how I feel about the new series yet. I hope it doesn't carry on with the Liberal agenda like this first episode did. I can give it some leeway on the first one, but if it carries on with it on that level, it will be hard to enjoy.
I thought the original was entertaining. Haven't watched any of the new.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1st episode had a little agenda going on, but not as bad a some shows. Entertaining. The first five seasons were good, think this is a little better than the last two or three seasons.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1st episode had a little agenda going on, but not as bad a some shows. Entertaining. The first five seasons were good, think this is a little better than the last two or three seasons.
Yep. Remember the one with him standing next to his dead brother, pitchfork in hand, in front of the American Gothic house painting? I knew right then the series had jumped the shark and was headed for a terrible ending. Little did I know how terrible.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wanna know what kind of AR he sold the guy for $9k
Well, it is fiction because: "New York’s assault weapons law prohibits manufacturing, transporting, disposing of or possessing an assault weapon in the state." And by their convoluted definition of an Assault Weapon is a semi-auto rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has: "A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon." or "A folding or telescoping stock." among other things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom