DHS is buying .22LR, .45LC, 30-30, 12 gauge #8 shot, .410 #9 shot, 7.69x39(?) ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing new and they havent purchased these items. its a bid for the items. remember there are many departments that fall under DHS. and yes there are departments that use 410, 22lr and the like. they also use these rounds for testing things such as body armor and for investigative purposes. but hey they didnt buy these things under any other administration. lol

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
nothing new and they havent purchased these items. its a bid for the items. remember there are many departments that fall under DHS. and yes there are departments that use 410, 22lr and the like. they also use these rounds for testing things such as body armor and for investigative purposes. but hey they didnt buy these things under any other administration. lol

Oh pleeease!

Don't be a trollin up in here.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't you go putting facts and common sense in here! Apparently my post wasn't liked since it was deleted

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So DHS is shooting skeet with a .410 now?

I feel safer already.

Someone might need to investigate that further - not because of some conspiracy, but that almost sounds more like someone working at DHS is trying to sneak some stuff in so they can skim it and take it home themselves. .45 Long Colt? Hmmmm.

Taurus Judge is the new service weapon.

I keep telling you guys, but NOOOOO! You didn't believe me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom