Diablo engine tune Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tulsa area at all know anything about the Diablo Sport engine tuner. I have one on my pickup. wth a special tune from a guy called Lew on the Chevy Silverado forum. The truck needs to go in for an airbag recall and if the tuner isn't unmaried from the truck the dealer will wipe the computer and and all the tuner will be is a brick. If you know anything or want to take the time to figure it out I could sure use the help.

I have an update downloaded that is on the tuner, the update needs to be flashed to the truck then the tuner needs to be unmaried. Going to try to find links to Lew and his web site.

I do not think I will be coming out of this and trying to get loose ends tied up.

Last edited:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve never used one of those units, but on the SCT units I have used, all you had to do to “unmarry“ the tuner was too use the “return to stock“ function.

FWIW, when my F-150 went to the dealer for a transmission fluid change, they performed a recall that included reflashing the PCM, which meant the PCM had a new calibration loaded, which, in turn, meant that the old tunes would no longer work and the folks who created them had to rebuild them to work with the new calibration.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone in the Tulsa area at all know anything about the Diablo Sport engine tuner. I have one on my pickup. wth a special tune from a guy called Lew on the Chevy Silverado forum. The truck needs to go in for an airbag recall and if the tuner isn't unmaried from the truck the dealer will wipe the computer and and all the tuner will be is a brick. If you know anything or want to take the time to figure it out I could sure use the help.

I have an update downloaded that is on the tuner, the update needs to be flashed to the truck then the tuner needs to be unmaried. Going to try to find links to Lew and his web site.

I do not think I will be coming out of this and trying to get loose ends tied up.
STOP! Get on "Streetcar Garage" on facebook, Chris knows what he is doing and he will answer all of your questions before you spend a dime.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
STOP! Get on "Streetcar Garage" on facebook, Chris knows what he is doing and he will answer all of your questions before you spend a dime.
It's a done deal with the Diablo, truck runs great and am happy with the Lew Tune. Just didn't want whoever gets it doesn't leave $200.00 on the table by loosing what I have already paid for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom