Diary of an unborn child

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are neighbors are moving after 40+ yrs here in Oklahoma. Both of em are Vietnam vets(man and woman) and both have wonderful stories and lots of proof of what they accomplished in the military. Husband is a highly decorated Ranger and has stuff in the library of congress, multiple Purple Hearts and other medals not going into details doesn’t pertain to this.

So they are going through there stuff and getting rid of what they don’t need anymore. Yesterday my wife got done helping them and sent me this letter she gave her. She didn’t explain anything she just told my wife “I’ve had this for a very long time, read it and take it home I have no use for it anymore”.
Wife reads it and then sends pic and tells me to read it. I did and out of curiosity looked it up on the web. So from what I can find “
Diary of an Unborn Child is the title of an anonymously-written anti-abortion article which was first read on the floor of the New York Senate in 1970”.
Being this would be about the time there first child was born and only lived a few months, around 1967 has me intrigued a little. She has always spoke of being anti abortion like us but do you think that she possibly wrote this, I’m not saying she did but ?
We’re done having kids, have had our 3 and can no longer have anymore just to clear things up.
So here it is, if you want someone else can go down the rabbit hole and see what they can dig up

0A2FB043-8B0D-4FA5-8147-E40720044C7D.jpeg

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tend to believe she has more to them story, we will probably never know.

Thank them for their service.

Nothing worse than STOLEN VALOR.
He has stuff in the library of congress, both refuse VA help period. Two Purple Hearts and he doesn’t run a plate or even tell anyone, his exact words “I did what I did for our country and that’s enough, I would expect any soldier to do what I did to do the same for me”
She joined after he joined then got deployed, of course she couldn’t go to Vietnam and was stateside during her service but she also has a slew of medals.
It’s extremely sad that they are leaving but they will going to spend the rest of their lives with their only living son in a nice part of the US.
I asked him why he doesn’t take any of the benefits and he said “Well when I got out I did go to the VA, the doc they assigned me was Vietnamese. I just killed a buncha gooks then I get one for a doctor, nope I got up walked out the door and never went back. I volunteered, it was my choice and others need the help more then I do”
Great people, if anyone gets the American Legion magazine I think it was in last months but there is a picture of a few soldiers over there right after in his words” we just got through blowing at least 1000 gooks off the earth just before that photo was taken”. I’ll take a pic when I get back and post it, even though he was ALOT younger I was still able to pick him out of the lineup lol
His wife is known for her writing and poems but she doesn’t sign her name on anything, just “does it for fun not recognition”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom