Dick's Ammo Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are so high on ammo, that it comes out to being the same price as most anywhere else.

HAHAHAHA I know it's kind of pointless. I was standing in line looking at Academy's price for the same ammo, and was thinking, "this sucks! They just mark up the retail price and then promote a buy one get one free promotion. WTF?" I bought them anyway I was already there lol

tulsacrittergetter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@druryj @dennishoddy I remember after Sandy Hook Dick's stopped selling AR15s out of 'respect' for the victims' families. I wondered how many of us still remember. This also makes me wonder how many of us (not only in OSA, but freedom-loving people in general) actually put our money where our mouth is when we claimed following the shooting we wouldn't support Dick's anymore. For me, I don't imagine my memory will fog over anytime soon ;)

To the OP, didn't mean to derail the thread or take away from the deal on ammo, just wanted to mention this bit.

No, I'm very glad that you did. I had NO idea that Dick's Sporting Goods did that! I'm very glad that you posted what you did. I won't be shopping there anymore!! What a bunch of dicks.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2.bp.blogspot.com__6MYxNzDjf8U_TL5Ycs5AlnI_AAAAAAAAGRo_tgKaMMFXIxQ_s1600_kohl_20s.jpg

Kohl's does what?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj @dennishoddy I remember after Sandy Hook Dick's stopped selling AR15s out of 'respect' for the victims' families. I wondered how many of us still remember. This also makes me wonder how many of us (not only in OSA, but freedom-loving people in general) actually put our money where our mouth is when we claimed following the shooting we wouldn't support Dick's anymore. For me, I don't imagine my memory will fog over anytime soon ;)

To the OP, didn't mean to derail the thread or take away from the deal on ammo, just wanted to mention this bit.
Like what you said. Besides the high prices, their stance on scary black rifles is the reason I will never shop there again

Latest posts

Top Bottom