Dicks to stop selling guns in all stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m glad they have the right to make this decision. It doesn’t seem that firearms were ever a large part of their business. It’s great to live in a country where free enterprise is the name of the game.

Zaphod Beeblebrox

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never understood corporate "virtue signaling". Is anyone really more likely to shop there because they quit selling firearms? I doubt it. Plus, if I'm a shareholder in a company, I want them to sell anything they can that is legal and profitable.

But, I don't think this will hurt them much; their prices were higher than giraffe balls anyway. Did anyone actually buy a gun there?

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe that any company that puts a name like that on there store is describing themselves. Just a thought.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hasta la vista baby, just like gander mountain.
Gander Mountain is still alive in some areas. We needed a part for our hitch and the only place to have it in the San Antonio area was at Camping world. 1/2 of the store at New Braunfels was a Gander mountain, shortened to Ganders. KInd of surprised seeing a rack of guns for sale along with a couple thousand square feet of sales area.
Didn't shop, had to get on the road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom