Dicks to stop selling guns in all stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never understood corporate "virtue signaling". Is anyone really more likely to shop there because they quit selling firearms? I doubt it. Plus, if I'm a shareholder in a company, I want them to sell anything they can that is legal and profitable.

But, I don't think this will hurt them much; their prices were higher than giraffe balls anyway. Did anyone actually buy a gun there?
That is what they tried to imply by the statement in the original post - sales went up in those first stores where they quit selling firearms. But, they didn't say anything about the additional stores which tells me sells are down.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you guys are telling me that if they placed all their firearms on unbelievable clearance prices that you wouldn't stock up? :) That is if any of you believed in firearms or were willing to own one.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, you guys are telling me that if they placed all their firearms on unbelievable clearance prices that you wouldn't stock up? :) That is if any of you believed in firearms or were willing to own one.

If I remember right, a while back Dick's announced that instead of "selling back" the "assault weapons," they would destroy them instead. Not saying that they would do the same with other firearms, but who knows. I'm not sure they are the brightest bulb in the box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom