Did 7-Eleven just out flank Amazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
7-Eleven Delivery (7NOW): Free $7 for first order + free delivery thru 06/02 (New Customers)
7NOW: Food & Alcohol Delivery is offering a free $7 on anything in the app that you purchase. For new customers only. In app offer only as well. Delivery takes on average about 30 min from store to door.
  1. Download the iOS [apple.com] or Android [google.com]app
  2. Create/Register for a new account through email or Facebook
  3. Add up to $7 worth of stuff to your basket and get it for free.
  4. Delivery Fee is waived, Minimum $15 purchase (AFTER PROMO) to avoid $1.99 small cart fee.
  5. promotion ends on June 2nd, 2019

Get alcohol, food, candy, snacks, drinks, ice cream, grocery, health needs and more delivered anywhere you are in about 30 minutes. 7NOW delivers over 3000+ items including Slurpee® and Big Gulp®, pizza and sandwiches, and even beer, wine, and liquor (where available, 21 years or older of course) across 27 major metro areas. We are adding new cities and locations frequently so continue checking in with us. 7NOW helps you stay in the moment with delivery to thousands of 7NOW Pins so you can continue doing the things you love while we get you your favorites fast.

7NOW is currently available in over 200 cities across 27 metro areas including Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Norfolk, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Tampa, Virginia Beach and Washington DC.

https://delivery.7-eleven.com/

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I despise how lazy people have become.
America isn't fat enough as it is, so why don't we have walmart deliver your ice cream and ding dongs, and now 7-11 can bring you beer so you never have to leave that la-z-boy.
I get what you’re saying but I don’t have time for stuff like that. I’m neither lazy nor fat but I love Amazon delivery to my door.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use Amazon, and the pick up service at grocery stores is extremely helpful if you have two kids under 4 and a wife that works 12hr shifts at the hospital on weekends. :D

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I despise how lazy people have become.
America isn't fat enough as it is, so why don't we have walmart deliver your ice cream and ding dongs, and now 7-11 can bring you beer so you never have to leave that la-z-boy.

Why are you against delivery drivers making a living ?
It's honest work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom