Did Britain’s Royal Marines Really Crush The U.S. Marine Corps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So typical of someone who in reality, knows they are second best, if that. I won't bother tossing insults back your way, but you, dog-face, have absolutely no leg to stand on when you disrespect General Mattis. What did you get out of disparaging the Marine Corps with your ignorant remarks? make you feel big and tough? Almost like a Marine, huh? .

Back your crap up, post a link to something with maybe a teeny tiny bit more credibility than your out of line boasts.

On topic: The information about the Royal Marines bashing the US Marines is wholly a product of a British Tabloid...comparable to The Enquirer posting just an article stating just the opposite. This exercise was NOT a FORCE ON FORCE exercise. There are no "winners" and no "losers" in training events like this. Here's a link that might help some of the mouth-breathers who have invaded our forum better understand.

ttps://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2021/11/04/us-marine-corps-rebuffs-report-that-royal-marines-dominated-in-training-exercise/
“Old man strokes EGA tattoo and cries”

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
But the US Marines DO in fact have their own branch. It is by law one of two services within the Department of the Navy. Perhaps knowing that Marine General Peter Pace was Chairman of the JCS in 2005 and that that fearsome warrior Army General Mark (Woke) Milley was sworn in by the Outgoing Chairmen of the JCS, Marine General Joe Dunford will be helpful.
View attachment 232474
Thought of you when I saw this 🤣🤣🤣
1636152153742.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did we forget when a bunch of kalashnikov-toting goat enthusiasts kicked ‘The Corps (tm)’ out of Fallujah?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
And so do I-I was supposed to go home but my unit got extended because the Marines couldn’t handle haji.
Omg thank you for your service, hero.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see we are continuing the long slide to mediocrity in our military forces .. I hope everyone understands this is what happens when soldiers have to sit through diversity and inclusion training sessions , then are forced to review SHARP slides etc. Making the military kinder and gentler is gonna get everyone killed .

The US Military is not a place to conduct social and cultural experiments

Latest posts

Top Bottom