Did Britain’s Royal Marines Really Crush The U.S. Marine Corps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but that's all in good nature inter service rivalry, right? At the end of the day we're all on team USA and I doubt the us army would have fared better anyway since I assume the training Is similar.
What I've seen over the years in the service and afterward was that marines get along great with every other service except Navy.
In my times overseas and afterward, the biggest bar fights were between Navy and Marines. Love em both!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not an expert or military guy myself, but I'm somewhat concerned about our reliance on technology.
It's a matter of fact that the next big war will be between who can defeat the other's technology.
Those with zero technology may prevail......
We've seen that in the last three wars.
Well, let me correct myself. The liberal politicians didn't allow us to use the technology to win.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a matter of fact that the next big war will be between who can defeat the other's technology.
Those with zero technology may prevail......
We've seen that in the last three wars.
Well, let me correct myself. The liberal politicians didn't allow us to use the technology to win.
They also do not let us fight to win. Instead they just want us to use "comparable force" whatever that means in a war. My dad always taught me to not start a fight, but if you do have to fight, fight to win. Then make the lesson stick so you do not have to fight the same person ever again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They also do not let us fight to win. Instead they just want us to use "comparable force" whatever that means in a war. My dad always taught me to not start a fight, but if you do have to fight, fight to win. Then make the lesson stick so you do not have to fight the same person ever again.
The liberals always want to "win hearts and minds" of the locals as well as killing them to dump money to the leadership of the government we are supporting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom