Did Cortez really say this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t know how to do that thanks

Another site to check is called "Truth or Fiction." They also check the validity of such stories. While I have long suspected that Snopes is run by liberals, I don't know about "Truth or Fiction." They could be too. Who else has that kind of time on their hands to be able to "research" some story's validity?

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another site to check is called "Truth or Fiction." They also check the validity of such stories. While I have long suspected that Snopes is run by liberals, I don't know about "Truth or Fiction." They could be too. Who else has that kind of time on their hands to be able to "research" some story's validity?
I don't know but CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, et al. should.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She may not have actually said it, but she was thinking it......
The sad part is that believing she said it requires very little suspension of disbelief. The sadder part is that it actually makes more sense than some of the stuff that has come rolling out of her pie hole...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Snopes Media Group Inc. makes money...

Latest posts

Top Bottom