Did some home range mowing and shooting today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Decided today since we been having some cooler weather that it was a good day to clean up our range and then shoot if some of the clouds and temp was still cooperating after we got the workin part done. Josie n Lyla handled the weed whacking and mowing while Clara n I ran the tractor and brush hog. Wife was working in the leather shop during that time. I had some 6.5cm reloads ready to shoot that I made last October (doesn't seem that long ago) and I needed to shoot em up so I could decide what to load next. Lyla had several different 22 choices that she needed to learn about by shooting em in her Ruger precision rimfire. She's shot a jillion Cci SV but I had some stingers, mini mags and quiet-22 that I wanted her to see if she could figure out what they did differently. Clara shot a couple but I help her and I was kinda too busy with my stuff. Josie was getting rid of some 223 fmj that needed shot and she was testing some Zmax loads she made. The wife was there supervising the shooting part since she let us do the workin part unsupervised.
IMG_5278.JPG
IMG_5281.JPG
IMG_5282.JPG
IMG_5284.JPG
IMG_5286.JPG
IMG_5291.JPG
IMG_5292.JPG

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good stuff man. So is it going to take 10 months to shoot the next batch of 6.5? Or are you up already putting stuff in the tumbler?

Looks like some big storms aren't far off. Yesterday worked out well for you.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good stuff man. So its it going to take 10 months to shoot the next batch of 6.5? Or are you up already putting stuff in the tumbler?

Looks like some big storms aren't far off. Yesterday worked out well for you.
I've had brass ready to go for a while and everything else I need. I sure hope it's not another 10 months. Lol

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can only say I am proud to react with ya and your a fine figure of a man and father, even if ya can't throw a rope.. :clap3:
Har Dee har har...you're gonna leave me no choice but to start an I roped this or tied that down thread! What category should I put it in? Sports?

Latest posts

Top Bottom