Did some trading today !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You traded a PT 738 for that FEG!!! You know there is probably a law against coming out that far ahead on a trade.... Great score!

I feel I came out way ahead, but he wanted a boot gun and the Taurus fit the bill!! He is happy and I am ecstatic LOL I had no issues with the Taurus other than my wife hated it because it kicks like a mule!
Problem I have now is the Feg is supposed to be my wife's gun but the way that thing shoots and handles I may have to find another for her LOL!!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You did good. And he did too! I love trading, and trying new things. There have been a good number of trades where I took the low side just because I wanted what the other side had. Horse trading, parts swapping, it's all part of the Great American Gun Culture!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Uhhh, you do know that's not gonna happen.......when she says it's hers, it's hers. Your delusional if you think your going to keep it. :hey3:

Yes!! I know , and the whole reason I did it was to get her a better gun!! But she does not like the controls (south paw) so It is going to cost me money but She will have the first DA revolver in the house and I can keep this little jewel!! All works out for MEEEEE!!!

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes!! I know , and the whole reason I did it was to get her a better gun!! But she does not like the controls (south paw) so It is going to cost me money but She will have the first DA revolver in the house and I can keep this little jewel!! All works out for MEEEEE!!!

You can get some pretty nice grips for that thing from grips4guns.com (I think) and from a company in Hungary called Marschals. Check out the red wattle wood grips...freakin beauties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom