Did Trump just nominate a gun-grabber for Attorney General?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the hearings Barr also mention his thirty year friendship with Mueller. He doesn't think his friend Bob would participate in a witch hunt. He won't interfere in Bob's investigation in any way.
He'll still be friends with Bob when all of this is over.
It's probably fake news but unnamed White House sources claim that the President watched the hearings and had a WTF moment.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How has this thread not gotten bigger? Is this topic really that unimportant? This is a huge deal folks. On many levels.
As for me, I guess I'm waiting to hear more information. Also as mentioned above, the NRAs opinion. Just how anti 2A is he? I'm sure I'm considered anti 2A for some of my feelings. Are you only pro 2A if you believe a person should be able to own anything that shoots boolits regardless of how fast it will shoot or the length of barrel or whether or not it can be shoulder fired? These are questions I ask myself. I'm just thinking out loud here.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As for me, I guess I'm waiting to hear more information. Also as mentioned above, the NRAs opinion. Just how anti 2A is he? I'm sure I'm considered anti 2A for some of my feelings. Are you only pro 2A if you believe a person should be able to own anything that shoots boolits regardless of how fast it will shoot or the length of barrel or whether or not it can be shoulder fired? These are questions I ask myself. I'm just thinking out loud here.
My feelings toward the 2A are clear. We should not have one single restriction. Shall not be infringed!! That is the way it was written for a reason. It doesn’t say shall not be infringed unless........ Also, by the things our founders said makes it clear where they stood and what they meant. If someone doesn’t accept that then in my books they don’t really support the 2A.

Latest posts

Top Bottom