Did you ever...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...stumble across something of your parents or grandparents that either traumatized you for life or helped mold you and shape you, into the person you are today?

When I was about 12/13, I "accidentally" found my dad's (RIP dad, love/miss you) stash of girlie magazines once. What a grand find THAT was. Of course, they were pretty mild compared to some of the sick schit you see online nowadays.

Then one time, my brothers and I spent a week of summer vacation at my grandparents house, and I found some old records. Amongst all the Kenny Rogers, Hank Williams Sr. and Earnest Tubbs, there was one album in particular that had songs like Snoopy and the Red Baron, Alley Oop and Yakety Yak (don't talk back) on it. But there was one song on that record, that I didn't quite understand until I got older (I was only like 8 or 9) and heard it again. I laughed myself silly!

That was over 40 years ago. Over those 40 something years, I had forgotten all about that silly song...until this morning. I was cruising through YouTube and I stumbled across it - again! And, just like that, I was a kid again, laughing myself silly. :rollingla

Here's to childhood memories. Cheers! :drunk5:

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rotflmao! Not my folks but my kids traumatized me in ways I can't even begin to describe. My oldest son "washed up" so much I figured the damn thing was gonna be covered in blisters. My middle son was BEAMING with pride after he accomplished "the deed" with his then girlfriend. Come to find out they "did it" on my stovetop. 😲🤦🤦🤦 My youngest -- sigh -- I walked in on him going down on his prom date. 😵😵😵

Yeah ... I'm gonna go get a shot of whiskey now ... Gee thanks GED! 😒🤷🤷

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao! Not my folks but my kids traumatized me in ways I can't even begin to describe. My oldest son "washed up" so much I figured the damn thing was gonna be covered in blisters. My middle son was BEAMING with pride after he accomplished "the deed" with his then girlfriend. Come to find out they "did it" on my stovetop. 😲🤦🤦🤦 My youngest -- sigh -- I walked in on him going down on his prom date. 😵😵😵

Yeah ... I'm gonna go get a shot of whiskey now ... Gee thanks GED! 😒🤷🤷
Who's ya daddy? Who luvs ya, baby? :bighug:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I walked in on my 70 some grandfather and his girlfriend, naked on the couch and he was going down on her.
He told me later, "You may get to old to cut the mustard, but you are never to old to lick the jar."
I did not sleep well for years.
giphy-5.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom