Diesel Fuel Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When domestic diesel is tankered overseas because more money can be made per gallon, that will drive up prices here and create shortages here. The exact same thing is happening with natural gas. Russia is a big player on the international energy stage.
The point is there was enough for both of us just two years ago. So much so that we had great pricing AND we shipped it overseas. That's where we should be today.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The point is there was enough for both of us just two years ago. So much so that we had great pricing AND we shipped it overseas. That's where we should be today.

Yep. But it’s all about supply and demand. You mess with either and prices get out of whack. And buydun has jacked with both.

And buydun is doing nothing about any of the chaos going on. Trump would have reeled in a lot of the issues of today before they got to the catastrophe level. He would be installing a plan to offset the upcoming famine. Brandon is sitting back and watching and letting it happen.

If you haven’t stocked up on a 6 month supply of food reserves, you’re running out of time.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really a shame that there's a need to explain why high diesel fuel prices are bad for EVERYONE. We have such an ignorant, ill-informed society today.
“The toughest part about not growing up on a farm or a ranch is that you have a tendency to believe that food comes from the grocery store and heat comes from the furnace.”

-- Aldo Leopold (quoted by Red Steagall)

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw $5.85 today at a Love’s in Newcastle.

It was $5.29 down the street 1/2 mile, and with my rewards discount it lowered the price to $5.04.

In June 2020 I was getting it on the regular for a buck 49.

Crazy times. I may try to go find an old beater gas compact to drive until this is over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom