Diesel Fuel Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would anyone waste a breath talking about the candidate that lost? The only person worth blaming for his one term in office is himself.
He was doing good for America and the media, liberals, tech giants, Russia, and the uneducated didn’t like it. Yes, you’re right, that’s why he lost.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diesel’s sky high, but it’s odd how gasoline prices are bouncing around like ping pong balls in a washing machine. Over the last few weeks, the gas prices in Okmulgee have gone from $3.79 to $3.49 to $3.29 to $3.59 to $3.49 to $3.79 again…
I think the majority of the price spread issue is in the amount diesel you get out of a barrel of crude. And "barrel of crude" is 42 US gallons, and out of that 42 gallons you only get 11-12 gallons of diesel.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Diesel’s sky high, but it’s odd how gasoline prices are bouncing around like ping pong balls in a washing machine. Over the last few weeks, the gas prices in Okmulgee have gone from $3.79 to $3.49 to $3.29 to $3.59 to $3.49 to $3.79 again…
The lap dog news media is going to try and make this look like President Trumps fault! He did cause the San Francisco earthquake, the great biblical flood, and the Great Chicago Fire, but high fuel prices are 100% Biden's, or whom ever pulls Biden's strings, fault! The very first day Biden was in office, he CANCELED ALL OF PRESIDENT TRUMPS POLICIES, AND EXECUTIVE ORDERS, ON TV, THAT ALLOWED US TO BE ENERGY SELF-SUFFICIENT FOR THE THE FIRST, AND ONLY TIME, IN THE LAST 50/60 YEARS, UNDER BOTH PARTIES LEADERSHIP, REMEMBER? Bench mark Crude was $34.00 bbl on election day 2020, today it's $108.00 bbl.!! By Labor Day 2022, it will be $150.00/$200.00 bbl, with OPEC back in charge of setting world oil prices! I wonder what that was worth? or Biden and Boys may have just been SAVING THE ENVIROMENT, DO YOU THINK? as we are learning right now, oil prices EFFECTS ABSOLUTLY EVERYTHING ELSE, Does it take the same amout of Crude Oil to meet the worlds needs, no matter where it is produced, and refined? If so how does shutting down production, transportation, and refining, in thsi country, just to be increased eleswhere, help the enviroment? I guess third world, and Communist Nations, do a better job of controling the oil industry poluting the enviroment? If YOU VOTED FOR, OR FAILED TO VOTE AGAINST BIDEN, ENJOY WHAT YOU VOTED FOR!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the majority of the price spread issue is in the amount diesel you get out of a barrel of crude. And "barrel of crude" is 42 US gallons, and out of that 42 gallons you only get 11-12 gallons of diesel.
Thanks to the US EPA adopting ULSD under W’s administration, diesel is now a global commodity, and it’s a commodity with a relatively consistent demand, so when it goes high, it tends to stay high.

Gasoline isn’t a global commodity (heck, with regional blends, it’s really not even a national commodity in the US), so it’s much more influenced by local pressures, but it’s normally no so highly variable over such short time intervals. Usually it’ll go up, stabilize, then come back down with the driving seasons, not bounce up and down like it has over the last month or so.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would anyone waste a breath talking about the candidate that lost? The only person worth blaming for his one term in office is himself.
Or the morons that voted for the idiot we have now....oh and the 30 million dead people that voted at 3am.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks to the US EPA adopting ULSD under W’s administration, diesel is now a global commodity, and it’s a commodity with a relatively consistent demand, so when it goes high, it tends to stay high.

Gasoline isn’t a global commodity (heck, with regional blends, it’s really not even a national commodity in the US), so it’s much more influenced by local pressures, but it’s normally no so highly variable over such short time intervals. Usually it’ll go up, stabilize, then come back down with the driving seasons, not bounce up and down like it has over the last month or so.
Where did you learn all this stuff, Leftwingnut U? I retired from the Oil Industry, Sun Refinery in Tulsa is designed to run Oklahoma Sweet Crude, ( low sulfur) Before I retired the EPA spec. on Diesel, and home heating oil, was lower than we could meet, even running sweet low sulfur crude. WE had to sell only off road diesel (RED) the last few years I worked. I retired in 2002, and the speck went down again about that time, to where we could no longer meet even off road s diesel speck. They were BUYING SULFUR CREDITS FROM AL GORES COMPANY, THAT TRADES SULFUR CREDITS! ( sulkfur credits are, if one tank of Diresel is lower than the spec. on sulfur, say 10 ppm, they can use that 10ppm, on another tank of Diesel Fuel that is 10 ppm over the sulfur spec, or they can buy, or sell, this differnce, Al Gores company buts, and sells, these sulfur credits) Sun had to ether build a Desulfurization plant, one hundred million dollars plus, of quit selling diesel Fuel. that is why they sold out cheap to Holly! This sulfur spec. is why Diesel is so much higher than gasoline. If YOU think this is something just wait until Labor Day 2022, I predict Bench mark Crude will be $150.,00/ $200.00 bbl by then, and that equates to $6.00/$8.00 gasoline, and $8.00/$10.00 Do iesel Fuel! Anyone that voted for Biden or failed to vote against him, ENJOY WHAT YOU VOTED FOR!!!!! AND DON'T WHINE TO ME!

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you learn all this stuff, Leftwingnut U? I retired from the Oil Industry, Sun Refinery in Tulsa is designed to run Oklahoma Sweet Crude, ( low sulfur) Before I retired the EPA spec. on Diesel, and home heating oil, was lower than we could meet, even running sweet low sulfur crude. WE had to sell only off road diesel (RED) the last few years I worked. I retired in 2002, and the speck went down again about that time, to where we could no longer meet even off road s diesel speck. They were BUYING SULFUR CREDITS FROM AL GORES COMPANY, THAT TRADES SULFUR CREDITS! ( sulkfur credits are, if one tank of Diresel is lower than the spec. on sulfur, say 10 ppm, they can use that 10ppm, on another tank of Diesel Fuel that is 10 ppm over the sulfur spec, or they can buy, or sell, this differnce, Al Gores company buts, and sells, these sulfur credits) Sun had to ether build a Desulfurization plant, one hundred million dollars plus, of quit selling diesel Fuel. that is why they sold out cheap to Holly! This sulfur spec. is why Diesel is so much higher than gasoline. If YOU think this is something just wait until Labor Day 2022, I predict Bench mark Crude will be $150.,00/ $200.00 bbl by then, and that equates to $6.00/$8.00 gasoline, and $8.00/$10.00 Do iesel Fuel! Anyone that voted for Biden or failed to vote against him, ENJOY WHAT YOU VOTED FOR!!!!! AND DON'T WHINE TO ME!
Do you ever post anything other than genuine western gibberish?

Latest posts

Top Bottom