DiGenova: 'We Are In a Civil War ... I Vote and I Buy Guns'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You're not the majority. Dems especially are easily offended by his attitude, along with quite a few Republicans.

We might still have both houses if he had any social skills.
:drunk2:

Well saying the dems are offended is like saying snow is cold!! Them people are offended by everything and especially the truth, just saying!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a no-brainer, but it doesn't change the fact that Trump frequently puts his foot in his mouth.
:drunk2:

I cannot argue that point, but he keeps the left slathering like rabid dogs and making asses of themselves !! So maybe this man is a freaking genius!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If not Trump then who? Nominations are open...

No President in recent history has accomplished so many campaign promises. The employment data among minorities and women is the best if not among the greatest in US history.
Lets go ahead and bad mouth his policies.
Look at your 401K and tell me your hurting like under obama unless you were invested in guns and ammo manufacturers.
Americans have short memories.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't give a crap about what he says. It's the policies I judge him on.

This right here.

Unless he seriously messes up, I'm voting for him in 2020. I have other coworker that said the same also.
Just like the 'silent majority' in 2016 - I think there's a HUGE (silent) following.

I don't care how much of a jerk he is.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No President in recent history has accomplished so many campaign promises. The employment data among minorities and women is the best if not among the greatest in US history.
Lets go ahead and bad mouth his policies.
Look at your 401K and tell me your hurting like under obama unless you were invested in guns and ammo manufacturers.
Americans have short memories.

Not bad mouthing his policies!! Badmouthing his inability to rise above the fray!! Having said that I believe the mucking around is part of what is making him successful!! I do not like it but it seems to be working . I will vote for him in 2020 but I will ***** about his school house clowning it up.
To my way of thinking the President of the most powerful nation in the world should lead with poise and dignity, what we have is a **** show. I do not blame it all on President Trump, unfortunately he is the product of the political climate at the moment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom