DiGenova: 'We Are In a Civil War ... I Vote and I Buy Guns'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been down this road, and it goes in a circle. Nothing I say can make you change your mind, and vice versa. You'll just have open your ears. For me, it was when a sitting Republican president publicly boasts he would rather 'Take the guns first, due process second.' Granted, a bunch of the crazy comes from Trump, but there's plenty that goes around.
And just who was that "sitting Republican president?"

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The trumpsters mouth is faster than his brain and vice versa.
Or a calculated ‘dog whistle’...

Last edited:

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Donald J. Trump

Of course you took that quote out of context.

"Take the firearms first and then go to court," Trump said, arguing that waiting for legal procedures can take too long to prevent a shooting such as the one that left 17 people dead at a Parkland, Fla., high school earlier this month.

"They have so many checks and balances that you can be mentally ill and it takes you six months before you can prohibit it," he said. "Number one, you can take the guns away immediately from people that you can adjudge easily are mentally ill, like this guy. The police saw that he was a problem, they didn't take any guns away ... think they should have taken them away anyway, whether they had the right or not."

But I do appreciate when domestic enemies with a severe cast of Trump Derangement Syndrome identify themselves.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So was it also out of context when Obama suggested an identical, albeit differently worded measure after Newtown, and everyone called him a dictator for circumventing due process?or is it with Trumps clarity that we now find Obama was in the right, and we just couldn't see it?

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Communist Party International spent years propagandizing our colleges and universities and then waited for generations to pass for the propagandized youth to graduate into jobs at news and media companies.

Now that this part of the plan is complete, it is time for their forces to go public and begin the drive to overturn the Constitution and replace it with one that supports collectivism.

This is when CWII begins. This is where we are now.

We are beyond the point of no return.

Trump knows this. Trump's supporters know this (even if they are still having trouble admitting it to themselves).

Our anti-Trump adversaries know this.

This is a cold war so far, but there is no going back.
No one is willing to do anything and the left knows this. This is why they aren’t afraid to just come out and say they want to ban guns. Until we actually do stand together and do something we will continue to see this great republic get ripped apart. We are in a war, and sadly we are getting our butts whipped. Many in the 2A community think Trump and the republicans and the worthless NRA are on our side when they are not. No one is on our side except Rand Paul. He is the only one with the guts to stand up for the constitution. Take the latest anti gun thing Trump and the Republicans have done. Nominating and confirming William Barr. Our two worthless senators happily voted to confirm him. I am done voting. There is no point anymore. Voting will NOT change this county or do anything to help us. I am so sick of hearing everyone say get out and vote if you want to change things. Has that done a dang thing for us? It hasn’t and never will. Trump has done some good things for us but it doesn’t matter. This cancer that is rapidly growing will overtake everything in a few years. We have never seen things the way they are now. We have Muslims in our government that are terrorist sympathizers that have made anti American remarks in the past. We have politicians that care more about illegals than our own citizens. It has never been this bad. If our founders were here now they would be disgusted with us for being too gutless to fight for this country. I am so sick of it. What the heck is it gonna take for something to happen? When will it be enough? Seems to me we are gonna sit here and do nothing and the 2A and every other right we have is gonna to be wiped out.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting to hear all the comments. Seems many people do not remember and realize this is Trumps very first public office appointment. He was never a true "traditional politician" learning to talk out both sides of his mouth trying to appease each side with babble. He is an agitator of sorts to show the hypocrisy of what is going on in the background many people would have never heard about or paid attention to for getting things he campaigned on done. I do think he uses much of it, including letting the Democrat party stay distracted on the "Russian investigation" to think they will be able to start impeachment proceedings next week, the week after, and the weak after, we got him now, while he is getting things done in the background without many of them even paying attention.

I certainly do not think he is done draining the swamp yet, in fact he may be bringing in additional pumps letting some of the gaiters start feeding on each other.

I do think he misjudged how much opposition he would get from many in the republican party, he has exposed many of them by forcing them to show their true colors.

Yes, I agree we are in a subdued Civil War of philosophies, so many people trying to erase what this country was founded on and not paying attention to what caused so many civilizations in the past to fail.

Similar to how we are being silently invaded on our southern boarders. To me something does need to be done about our educational system, but it may be too late for that, it seems to be so heavily infiltrated by so many people that feel indoctrination is more important than education. Bad deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom