Digging sweet potatoes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We pulled our 1st planting yesterday and once again, disappointment. VERY rough year. Sure hope the cold dark winter I read about is fictional but the path we've been traveling leads us to believe it's likely coming. Makes me flash back to that old song.. We sure could use a little good news today lol .
Stock up on cheap canned goods while you can. Don't forget ketchup if you use it. According to some reports tomatoes are going to be in short supply which means ketchup and spaghetti sauce will be too.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock up on cheap canned goods while you can. Don't forget ketchup if you use it. According to some reports tomatoes are going to be in short supply which means ketchup and spaghetti sauce will be too.
Thank you brother , but as you may be aware the prep section is where I'm most active and I was a boy scout. Scare- city is predicted far and wide.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been pulling that horse to the water for some time now. I really should quit, but I'm a stubborn sob that still has some love and care left.
Me too but I can not even convince much of my family of the need to stock up. Of course they are liberals who believe sleazy Joe is doing great things.

Latest posts

Top Bottom