Diller Boppin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1853.JPG
This has been a very good week for diller boppin. The girls and I have gone out 3 evenings for a couple hours at a time and bopped 67 of em. Bought a new 17 wsm and it has really stretched our range. Longest dilla bopped with it so far was 168 of my strides. Dillers really stick out on all this land we burnt off a few weeks a go. Sheds stick out too.

Last edited:

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got them thinned out in my area, but we sure don't get the numbers that cowcatcher does! Thats a lot of dillers!
It's crazy Mr. Hoddy! This is just from 4 pastures we've prowled in. Still have 7 pastures to hunt. Pastures here range from 300 to 1400 acres each.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I remember when we saw our first one ever, just nw of the Bartlesville airport. Early 1980's. They could sure thrash some aluminum arrows, it was fun all the same lol.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's crazy Mr. Hoddy! This is just from 4 pastures we've prowled in. Still have 7 pastures to hunt. Pastures here range from 300 to 1400 acres each.
I'm in the wooded part of Osage county. Before I retired from the power plant, we had to go to the dam of the lake we used for cooling water to check instruments. Most of the 15K acres was hay meadows.
We ran a lot over with pickups on and off the road.
It was like rounding up a mad cow chasing them around the meadows.
We didn't tell the bosses about this. LOL.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
LOL , opened this up and had a preconceived idea that Diller Boppin was some poor soles name!! Had a good chuckle at my silliness when I seen the Diller under neath that pretty kiddo with the rifle!!
Looks like great times!!! My granddaughter just moved up here from Florida so I am looking forward to getting her in the field but that wicked grandma said I have to wait a while ! Apparently 5 months is to young for guns or some such nonsense!!:cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom