Diller Boppin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we managed to knockout 31 head. 3 or 4 others managed to get to safety. I think we were out after em for 4hrs or so. I wouldn’t say they are in full attack mode yet. I’m sure we passed several in the taller dead grass. We haven’t burnt anything off yet so there’s still lots of hiding places. @blake711 and his son came and helped. The first one his son shot gave a pretty good show springing up in the air. Several size medium dillers. Only 1 I’d call a large.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we managed to knockout 31 head. 3 or 4 others managed to get to safety. I think we were out after em for 4hrs or so. I wouldn’t say they are in full attack mode yet. I’m sure we passed several in the taller dead grass. We haven’t burnt anything off yet so there’s still lots of hiding places. @blake711 and his son came and helped. The first one his son shot gave a pretty good show springing up in the air. Several size medium dillers. Only 1 I’d call a large.
Golly, that is a diller slaughter! I probably haven't seen 34 dillers this year.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what the reason but critters seemed to have dried up around my place. When we first moved out here in 04 we had skunks, dillers and possums all digging up the lawn. First few years it wasn't unusual to bag 3 or 4 skunks, a couple dillers and a possum or two. Got one diller couple years ago and that has been it.

A little disappointed as would like to see what a 45 Colt would do to a diller sized critter.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All these replies, and not one recipe?

Don't bother inviting me over for supper but here's a recipe link or you can just pick up a can at your neighborhood grocery store.......bon appetit !

https://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/262/Texas_Armadillo35982.shtml

CA.jpg

Last edited:

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure what the reason but critters seemed to have dried up around my place. When we first moved out here in 04 we had skunks, dillers and possums all digging up the lawn. First few years it wasn't unusual to bag 3 or 4 skunks, a couple dillers and a possum or two. Got one diller couple years ago and that has been it.

A little disappointed as would like to see what a 45 Colt would do to a diller sized critter.

We bought our place this month in 16 and the pesky critters are now very few.. The only critter I spotted last evening was a cat and since I'd prefer to maintain a good relationship with my neighbors I didn't shoot it... But I do know there is at least 1 coon and 1 dillo..

Latest posts

Top Bottom