• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Dillion 550 organizers/brackets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Sub Category
Hunting
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
8$
Broken Arrow, 74014, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Selling 3d printed organizers for your wall for Dillion 55O I could make for others as well, just have not had a need yet.

I have separate brackets for:
Face to face prices below, or shipping at actual cost.
Locator pin holder $8/each
Shell plate holder $8/each
Toolhead holder $8/each

Also have one that is all three in one bracket. $10 /each

See pictures. I also have a link from a post in "what did you do in the reloading room today" thanks - @Cowcatcher
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/what-did-you-do-in-the-reloading-room-today.346838/post-4003746
I can customize, make any weird color you may want if I have it. - or maybe order another color as well.
Reach out/PM for questions.

And yes you can get them on the internet, but perhaps not designed from OSA member or for that price. I will guarantee them for as long as I live and have a 3D printer, although nothing will ever happen to them with normal use. I would probably even replace if you break it driving your tractor over it with a pic of the broken part.

IMG_3779.jpgIMG_3780.jpgIMG_3781.jpgIMG_3782 - Copy.jpgIMG_3793.jpgIMG_3794.jpg

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Not hard at all as long as I know what you want when I do it.
I would show you pics before print etc so I don't do a bunch of printing if it isn't what you want. Seriously if I know what you want, have correct dimensions etc, of what I am making it for, I can design it pretty easily.
If you want to PM me I would be glad to do.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
How hard would it be to make something to hold dies in Lock N Load bushings? Kind of thinking the style of the toolhead setup but with 4 holes sized to the LnL dies rather than the open slot for the toolhead?
Rick went above and beyond on my project and made sure I was happy before he started printing everything. I garntee (similar to guarantee but better) if you can do a decent job of splaining then he can print it if it’s possible.
Sorry Rick if my endorsement ends up flooding your inbox with a bunch of one off projects. I do realize the initial setup/design is the most costly.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Rick went above and beyond on my project and made sure I was happy before he started printing everything. I garntee (similar to guarantee but better) if you can do a decent job of splaining then he can print it if it’s possible.
Sorry Rick if my endorsement ends up flooding your inbox with a bunch of one off projects. I do realize the initial setup/design is the most costly.
Thank you. You are very kind. :-)

Latest posts

Top Bottom