Dillon 750XL replacing 650

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my Dillon catalog today. On the accessories page it says 650/750. The 650 wasn’t in the catalog so I’m guessing they’re dropping it to replace it with the 750.

I watched the videos and it looks like the primer system has been changed and some other small improvements. There was also a mention of a “gen-2” case feeder. The big plus is that it looks like a lot of stuff from 650 can be used on the new 750. I may have to save my pennies and get myself one for Christmas.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got my Dillon catalog today. On the accessories page it says 650/750. The 650 wasn’t in the catalog so I’m guessing they’re dropping it to replace it with the 750.

I watched the videos and it looks like the primer system has been changed and some other small improvements. There was also a mention of a “gen-2” case feeder. The big plus is that it looks like a lot of stuff from 650 can be used on the new 750. I may have to save my pennies and get myself one for Christmas.

Do you think the Variable Speed Case Feeder is the “gen-2”?

I wish my 2 Speed “gen-1” had more power. RollSizer makes and upgraded motor kit, but it is as much as a case feeder. I may have to try one of the Dillon conversion kits.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think the Variable Speed Case Feeder is the “gen-2”?

I wish my 2 Speed “gen-1” had more power. RollSizer makes and upgraded motor kit, but it is as much as a case feeder. I may have to try one of the Dillon conversion kits.

The video I watched that mentioned the gen-2 case feeder showed a rotary switch. I’ve found that if my case feeder is slowing down, that means I put too much brass in. I didn’t know Dillon had any conversions for the case feeders.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The video I watched that mentioned the gen-2 case feeder showed a rotary switch. I’ve found that if my case feeder is slowing down, that means I put too much brass in. I didn’t know Dillon had any conversions for the case feeders.

Mine vary on how much brass you can put in them and they still run reliably.

I didn’t know Dillon had changed the feeder until I saw your post and started searching on their site. I found the conversion kit then.

https://www.dillonprecision.com/casefeeder-variable-speed-motor-upgrade-kit_8_6_26744.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom