Dillon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skypilot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned more brands than I can remember.

For straight walled calibers I currently use a Dillon Square Deal and it's been a great setup. The one time I had problems with it I called Dillon and described the problem. The guy said, "Yeah, that's your so and so. I'm going to send you a couple. Plus I'm going to throw in a thingamajig."

All for free of course.

soonertodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dillon is the best. i've had my 650 for about 14 years now.i got out of reloading for a few years until recently.my 650 had sat in the garage uncovered and rusted up.i sent it in and got it rebuilt to like new,a new powder measure assy,and 5 new tool heads and some misc parts.all at no charge. works better than ever,best warranty of any product i've ever seen.i had used 4 lee pro 1000's before,and i rarely had a loading session without a breakdown of some kind. go with dillon you won't be disappointed.

udiablo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For a progressive press, get a Dillon. I use Dillons instead of my single stage presses for loading all of my handgun loads, plus for several of my rifle cartridges.

Kryxar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, banned with less than 25 posts?

But so far I like my dillon 650, its my first press and im still learning how to use it.

I've been reading up on different sites, and I'm trying to decide between the d550, 650, and Hornady LnL AP. With the new ejector system the LnL looks pretty good, but I keep thinking about the Dillon warranty.

Latest posts

Top Bottom