dinner- where to take the wife 4 anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In need of a little help from you OSAers. Next week is me and the wife's anniversary. I want to take her somewhere special.

We have been together for six years. Some rough times but she is awesome and has put up with me. I have never taken her anywhere or done anything on our day so I want it to be special.

Need recommendations on where to go. Preferably somewhere quite and not real bright. Don't care what it costs

Beau

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My girlfriend has always enjoyed going to Rococo. Its very good. Their crab cakes are amazing and they have a good wine selection. It is lightly lit and quiet.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Red Rock or Mickey Mantle's too...may not be as quiet as you like but good food. The quietest place I ever ate besides Sleepy Hollow was Legend's in Norman.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are several romantic, fancy places discussed here from time to time. But, here's a place that doesn't get mentioned much. Twelve Oaks in Edmond.

http://www.twelveoaksrestaurant.com/

If you reserve a table upstairs (and not in the dining room), it's very private and quiet. But, the dining room isn't bad either. Good food--steaks/chops. Maybe not as snooty and trendy as the top fine dining options, but it's small and quiet. Which I like.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Signature Grill in Edmond. Not much to look at from outside. But the best food you'll eat and you'll love the price, even though it's not a factor for you. Use the extra money you woulda spent at overpriced places such as opus, boulevard, red prime for a nicer bottle of wine.

Get the risotto!

You will go back time and time again. I promise.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ranch off n may in okc or if you like sushi I highly recommend sushi neko across from mushsis on western just south of 44.
http://www.ranchsteakhouse.com
http://www.westernconceptsdining.com/mobile/smartphone.html

ugh, the Ranch? overpriced. terrible, awful service and the food is just not good and was improperly cooked. The temp. of the steak was more like medium when I always order mine med rare. (we waited 20 mins for someone to take our drink and spent 2 hours in restaurant total). reminds me of an overpriced steak n ale. I guess their tactic is to make you think its quality by having you wait for "quality". bwaaaaahaha

+1 for sushi neko

Latest posts

Top Bottom