dinner- where to take the wife 4 anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Highly recommend The Ranch.

Just went to The Ranch a couple weeks ago. Was as delicious as ever. IDK how some of you guys got a bad experience there. Only been to Mickey Mantle's once and for good reason. Average steak and below average lobster.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mahogany is pretty awesome. Some will flame me, but my wife and I have always enjoyed Cattlemen's. Food has always been great. So has the service.

Funny, but we just celebrated our anniversary. It is during the holidays and family gatherings always seem to jack things up and we end up going out on a night other than our actually anniversary date. This year on the actual date we were at Sams picking up stuff getting ready for family being in town. I treated her to a pizza combo at the sams food court...talk about staying classy San Diego!!!!!

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really appreciate all the suggestions. Im going to look all of those places up. I mostly just want some place that doesn't have TVs blazing in your ear and the lighting isn't in your face.

You guys sure know your restaurants. Haven't been to any of those. Good thing is I have a week to figure it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom