Dirt Work Recommendations?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking to have the terraces removed from about 4 acres of land around our house, a bit of a berm on two property lines to plant trees on and possible a small pond dug to collect the water trapped by the berms.

Do any of you guys know someone that does really great work and doesnt mind giving us feedback on the practicality of what we think we want in the NWOKC, Piedmont, Mustang area?

I am hoping to have at least a 20-30' wide swath of berm that is 8-12' high so we can do some plinking and verify zero on a hunting rifle from time to time. We have a solid length of property line with no structures behind it, some trees in a creek bottom, and a good sized hill before any other houses. I just won't shoot out here unless I know I can keep projectiles on my property. We are in county jurisdiction for now, so that part is covered.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the Terraces are man made and or naturally control any water movement. Leave them be, or you risk erosion issues. I suggest you call a reputable Dirt Man and ask him to lay eyes on it for you. Don’t know where your at, but there is a soil conservation employee assigned to counties. Might check and see if the Terraces were put in by them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom