Disabled veteran knocks MSNBC crew for blocking handicapped spots at polling site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/...rew-for-blocking-handicapped-spots-at-polling
Disabled veteran knocks MSNBC crew for blocking handicapped spots at polling site
By Joe Concha - 11/03/18 01:44 PM EDT

"A disabled Air Force veteran this week voiced frustration with an MSNBC news crew for blocking handicapped parking spots outside of a polling site in Houston.

"Went to vote, and found this waiting for us," James Berrie, who has multiple sclerosis, wrote in a widely shared Facebook post. "The only van accessible spot and they’re filming in it. We asked them to move, pointed out how it was wrong, then went to vote, because it takes time to load up. But came out and still there. Not even packing up, still getting ready for their shot.""...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A very large sense of self-righteousness, elitism and arrogance runs through just about every leftist that has been encountered on the MSM and in Washington.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect that most police departments don't enforce the illegal handicap parking since they are usually on private property.

I could be wrong, but I'd think it would be like some guy in a store parking lot ignoring and running through a stop sign placed near an entrance to the store. I don't think the police ticket folks on that either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom