Displaced Okie, looking at moving back. Curious aboutUSPSA Level 1 Matches.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanH

New to the site!
Reaction score
I am currently looking at moving back to the NE OK area. I currently live in Minnesota and belong to a very active club. We have weekly league in spring, fall and summer. We currently shoot 21 weeks of league I looked at the calandar, but only see monthly matches. Is there any uspsa leagues around the Tulsa are that are more than once a month? Thanks in advance

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I don't know about leagues but we have several outstanding USPSA level 1 matches that run monthly within 2 hours of Tulsa and one of them is in Tulsa. You can shoot every weekend if you can drive a little bit. USSA in Tulsa is a very good match as is Ponca City. OKC Gun Club's monthly match rivals area matches with their stages and regularly draws 100 shooters. USSA has been known to leave stages setup after a Level 2 or 3 match, so they can shoot them on their regular monthly match. Ft. Smith, AR at Old Fort has a very good match and nice club also, a group from OKC makes the drive regularly. Also USSA and Ft. Smith have 3 gun. OKCGC's 3gun is on hiatus but may return. I think there is an IDPA match or two in Tulsa if you are inclined. You are moving to probably the best area in the country for USPSA and action shooting. Welcome back!

Latest posts

Top Bottom