Do Global Elites Commit Crimes Against Children?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t believe it. I think a few keyboard commandos are picking off their targets by labeling them as one of the only common evils amongst everyone, once that stigma is easily attached it isn’t easy to shake and could take a lifetime to prove their innocence. All after their career has been dinged to the point of no return.

I imagine it happens at the same rate as the common folk but why no publicity until now?

Keyboards are the most powerful assault weapon ever invented.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
All these theories seem to keep coming up, but why doesn't anyone do anything about it? If the average Joe has this information, why does it just keep getting circulated?

Allegedly, this is what Trump is really all about. Q focuses on this aspect of the elite a lot. So many people are in on it that they have to crumble the judicial system that would oversee any type of indictments like this...Because they too, are in on it. So in essence to dismantle the system, you start from the bottom and work your way up. Replacing every gear with a good one, so the system can do what it was meant to do with the ones at the top.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are people like everybody else, even with all that money. Look at the number of offenders caught in your neighborhood. They were regular people and only the ones that got caught. The number is much higher than any of us can suppose I'd bet.
This is about human trafficing. The pedofiles in any neighborhood may or may not be doing it on that scale. Its a multi billion dollar business.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Allegedly, this is what Trump is really all about. Q focuses on this aspect of the elite a lot. So many people are in on it that they have to crumble the judicial system that would oversee any type of indictments like this...Because they too, are in on it. So in essence to dismantle the system, you start from the bottom and work your way up. Replacing every gear with a good one, so the system can do what it was meant to do with the ones at the top.
Q wants to burn the system down.
This is the avowed ambition of Q.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Do you really believe there are so many people involved in this conspiracy that they can't even go after people because everyone is corrupt? I just can't buy into that idea.

Do I believe there is some shady **** that goes on among the elite? Absolutely, but I don't believe it's just this common knowledge that everyone knows about but anyone that can do something about it doesn't because they are in on it

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you really believe there are so many people involved in this conspiracy that they can't even go after people because everyone is corrupt? I just can't buy into that idea.

Do I believe there is some shady **** that goes on among the elite? Absolutely, but I don't believe it's just this common knowledge that everyone knows about but anyone that can do something about it doesn't because they are in on it

The world is run by pedos. It sounds crazy and it is... It's still very true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom