Do stores buy ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a private sell, so i'm thinking of selling to a gun shop. Do they buy ammo from people and if so, do they low ball you? I'd assume they would if they did. Also, could you list any phone apps that you had success selling gun related stuff on.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to sell a box of 400 rounds of .223. Times are getting rough, lol. Gas is killing me.
One of the few calibers I don't own. Looks like Jeep's got ya though. You should sell 'em pretty quick. Just get active on the forum and you'll get more opportunities.
And on the gas prices, well.....Let's Go Brandon!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't seem to find a private sell, so i'm thinking of selling to a gun shop. Do they buy ammo from people and if so, do they low ball you? I'd assume they would if they did. Also, could you list any phone apps that you had success selling gun related stuff on.
Gun shops can buy ammo wholesale, don't expect retail price if selling to a gun shop, JS

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
? it will sell on here.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you guys for being respectful with your answers. I inherited all this from my father when he passed and he was the only person i'd talk guns with. So i'm not too familiar with guns and ammo sales. I really do appreciate you guys for your help

You'll find that around here, more often than not, respect gets respect back. Glad to have ya.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
? it will sell on here.

Like someone else said, list it for sale on here, unless its way above market price I can't imagine you won't sell it on here
Some posts deleted.

The OP doesn't yet have permission to post an ad in the classifieds here. Let's not turn this into a for sale ad again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom