Do stores buy ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My apologies if i overstepped. I was just looking for places to sell stuff like this. Like Apps and stuff. They don't seem to like anything gun related on their apps lmao, so i been struggling for about a week looking for places.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My apologies if i overstepped. I was just looking for places to sell stuff like this. Like Apps and stuff. They don't seem to like anything gun related on their apps lmao, so i been struggling for about a week looking for places.
You did nothing wrong. Once you have been here for two weeks and have at least 10 legitimate posts, you will be able to place an ad in the classifieds here.

This is a fairly recent rule change to slow down the scammers that come here and not all the members have caught on yet.

Noema

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did nothing wrong. Once you have been here for two weeks and have at least 10 legitimate posts, you will be able to place an ad in the classifieds here.

This is a fairly recent rule change to slow down the scammers that come here and not all the members have caught on yet.
What counts as a post? Like, just replying or responding to a thread, or do i need to create my own threads?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What counts as a post? Like, just replying or responding to a thread, or do i need to create my own threads?
Replying to other's post counts as long as it is more than a one or two word reply like "Cool" or "Yeah buddy!".

We are looking for new members to join in on the conversations here and not just coming here to take advantage of good folks in the classifieds.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have four posts in this thread already, so you're well on your way. Join the discussion in a couple or three/four other threads and you'll have the post count satisfied easily before the two weeks are up.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People on here are very knowledgeable about firearms and there is no dumb questions.....well you might get razzed a little but still get your answer. 😉

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know of some pawn shops that would buy ammo during the last shortages. Prolly not paying much. Better to sell it here.

Welcome and big Howdy to OSA!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom