Do stupid things, win stupid prizes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering what would have happened if one of the perps would have “fired” off a round and let the BBQ commence.
:wink2: :rollingla

Looked like he was pumping diesel (green cover on nozzle), but if it did ignite, then the whole area would have gone up in flames - both vehicles, the perps, and maybe the “victim.”

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looked like he was pumping diesel (green cover on nozzle), but if it did ignite, then the whole area would have gone up in flames - both vehicles, the perps, and maybe the “victim.”

Correa stated in the first video that the guy WAS pumping diesel. However, if one goes into a BP (British Petroleum) station here in the US, their gasoline pumps have the green nozzle cover. Back in 2019, we were doing our Summer work gig in Indiana and was using a diesel powered van. I pulled into the BP station because I saw the green covers. I left without fueling up.

And for some reason, I'm thinking I remember another place that wasn't BP that had green covers on gas pumps.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correa stated in the first video that the guy WAS pumping diesel. However, if one goes into a BP (British Petroleum) station here in the US, their gasoline pumps have the green nozzle cover. Back in 2019, we were doing our Summer work gig in Indiana and was using a diesel powered van. I pulled into the BP station because I saw the green covers. I left without fueling up.

And for some reason, I'm thinking I remember another place that wasn't BP that had green covers on gas pumps.

Correia said that he assumed the video came from Chile.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can't post what I would have liked to have seen happen.

Little bastards.

You know what used to worry me more than a grown ass man with a gun? A 10-14 year old with a gun. No thought of consequences. None. Shoot you without thinking about it twice.
My sister was head of some department in OKC Parks and Recreation. They took care of kids from 10-14 or 15 after school. Mostly minorities.
A lot of them were gang members at that early age, but she had her bluff in on them saying she felt pretty safe as she wasn't a threat, and helped them with school lessons, crafts work, etc, except for one minority group. She said those kids were vicious and would kill you without blinking an eye.
I won't reveal that group online but be aware there are kids of that age out there that don't know the meaning of the word NO in their upbringing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom