Do the Day & Let The day Do You!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't know if this is the appropriate category, but what the heck!

A quote from a Stephen King novel, " Do the day and let the day do you." When I'm at my place in New Mexico, I let the day do me and I do the day. Rented a backhoe from Home Depot, and re-working the 1/2 mile two-track to the area of our travel trailer. The day did me! Windy and dusty, but much accomplished. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

Do the day folks. It's the only day you have!

Keep your conscienceless pristine and do your days and let then do you!

Peace, Love and Joy to all!

Always expect a better tomorrow...............it becomes today.

As always................sticken' to it!

Damn, I love the website and appreciate all the thought provoking brothers.

Reaction score
Don't know if this is the appropriate category, but what the heck!

A quote from a Stephen King novel, " Do the day and let the day do you." When I'm at my place in New Mexico, I let the day do me and I do the day. Rented a backhoe from Home Depot, and re-working the 1/2 mile two-track to the area of our travel trailer. The day did me! Windy and dusty, but much accomplished. I'll sleep like a baby tonight.

Do the day folks. It's the only day you have!

Keep your conscienceless pristine and do your days and let then do you!

Peace, Love and Joy to all!

Always expect a better tomorrow...............it becomes today.

As always................sticken' to it!

Damn, I love the website and appreciate all the thought provoking brothers.
I have amazing memories of NM...I went to Philmont scout camp when I was 17 and 23, as an adult with my troop. 2 of the best experiences of my life. last one was 18 years ago.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have amazing memories of NM...I went to Philmont scout camp when I was 17 and 23, as an adult with my troop. 2 of the best experiences of my life. last one was 18 years ago.

I elk hunt the opposite side of Baldy mountain that the scouts climb.

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember I was stationed at Las Cruces decades ago and hated the place, dirty, desolate, nothing to do etc. Then I started fishing at Perche (sp) dam below Elephant Butte reservoir and poor as I was kept losing my lead weights. So I started taking a few nuts off the car and they weren't heavy enough. Then one of the civilians at the radar site told me to go to the rifle range and collect lead and he'd loan me a sinker mold, from that point on I never bought sinkers again. Then I found that I cold catch crawdads in irrigation ditches and that was my bait and it never failed. Also out in the middle of the desert one could find cattle tanks and trap minnows. I began to enjoy New Mexico then... Entry to this Perche dam was free then as was camping but now they charge for both.

Latest posts

Top Bottom