Do we have an Electrician here ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could use some wiring done, power installed..( outside Shawnee area ) I do simple easy stuff myself but what I have is a wee bit more than I'd care to tackle.. Thanks..

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the journeyman training me is always looking for side jobs. Big hunting and fishing guy. I’ll ask him on Tuesday when we get back to the job site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the journeyman training me is always looking for side jobs. Big hunting and fishing guy. I’ll ask him on Tuesday when we get back to the job site.

I was hoping one of the members here was an electrician, so that I might do some bartering with them.. If not I'll track down someone in my day to day routine.. Thank you though..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
well, one can still barter with a person that's not a member.

Can't one ?

One can. It does however, take two to barter. Not one. Two. But one can. But, then again, two. I suppose one could be involved in a three-way barter. After all, one plus two equals three.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One can. It does however, take two to barter. Not one. Two. But one can. But, then again, two. I suppose one could be involved in a three-way barter. After all, one plus two equals three.

I've been in a three way barter. Alcohol was involved.

It was fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom